Strengthen Your Strategic Thinking
Date: To be announced
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Venue: Ibis Hong Kong North Point (2/F Ibis 138 Java Road, North Point)
Language: Cantonese with English terminology
Fee: To be announced
The course will equip senior management with a deep understanding of how to analyse environmental impacts and to respond strategically. At the same time, middle to junior management at various business functions of the company would also find strategic thinking necessary to effectively cope with changing environment and to work in cooperation with senior management.
• Strategic thinking in the changing environment.
• Strategy process and strategic thinking: emergent approach.
• The basic questions on strategic thinking: defining company’s vision and mission.
• Coherence in strategic direction: vision-mission-objectives.
• Characteristics and dimensions of strategic decisions.
• Strategic focus: objectives and approaches.
• Formulation of business strategies: company’s key success factors and key survival factors
• Creating and developing company’s competitive advantages.
• Proactive changes of business strategies for various business functions: HR, IT, Marketing, Logistics and Operations
• Alignment of master strategies, business strategies and functional strategies.
Dr. CHAN Kwong-fai, Kelvin (陳光輝博士)
BSocSc (Hons) (CUHK); MBM (Adelaide); PhD (South Australia); Cert in ITP (Milano)
Dr. K.F. Chan is the Deputy Program Director of MBA (China) program. He has published papers in Journal of Enterprising Culture, Journal of Business Venturing, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship. He also provided consulting advices to companies on topics specifically related to new venture development, strategic thinking, planning and control, organizational performance measurement system and balanced scorecard. Examples of client companies being consulted include: Glorious Sun Ltd., Milagros Corporation Limited, Toshiba Electronics (Asia) Ltd., Dragon Crowd Company Ltd. SGS Laboratory and Inspection Co. Ltd. A-Fontane Group Ltd., Bank of China and Bank of East Asia, etc.
Delegates who have completed the course with at least 80% of attendance will be awarded the attendance
When you enrol in our course, you are expected to have read the terms and conditions shown in our website and agree with it.
For details, please click here.