When Big Data Meets HR：Workforces
Date: To be announced
Time: 9:30am - 5:30pm
Venue: CED School of Business (3/F., 210 Java Road, North Point, H.K.)
Language: Cantonese with English terminology
Fee: To be announced
Big Data is a hot topic these days and internet-savvy companies all use Big Data to create competitive advantages over their opponents. But not much attention has been put to apply it to human resources. This course aims to explain the concept of Big Data and show how its workforce analytics can be utilized to enhance the workforce operations of organizations.
• Basic concept of Big Data
• New business models and concepts in the Big Data Era
• Workforce analytics with practical application
• HR analytics trends
• Big Data for workforce management
• Workforce analytics & Metrics
• Workforce analytics mutuality model
• Build a business case for workforce analytics
• Plan for workforce analytics
To be announced.
Delegates who have completed the course with at least 80% of attendance will be awarded the attendance certificate issued by CED School of Business.
When you enrol in our course, you are expected to have read the terms and conditions shown in our website and agree with it.
For details, please click here.